Saturday, 6 April 2013

Got New Luxurious 'My First Car' Bugaboo Stroller

Milan Pique Mebarak got new luxury vehicle 'My First Car' instead of old Stroller and it is the brand of choice - Bugaboo Strollers. Check out this product on its official page.

'My First Car' stroller is a result of Bugaboo and Viktor & Rolf partnership, priced at $1,775 (£1,250). V&R is a well-known fashion house since 1993. Sure, it will be the gift of mother Shakira and father Gerard. (Image source: Goo.gl/8w6dO). Both baby and mother were having breakfast with Gerard Pique family in Barcelona.

My First Car Bugaboo Stroller

Stroller of Milan Pique

Shakira Strolling

Milan Pique Stroller

Milan Pique Mebarak Stroller

Bugaboo Stroller

My First Car Bugaboo

My First Car Stroller

'My First Car' Official Stroller Video